In accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that this website is owned by and the responsibility of the company LUTX CORPORACIÓ, S.L., established in Barcelona at Consell de Cent 357, 2º, with Tax Identification number B58155391, registered with the Commercial Register of Barcelona, volume 22037, folio 73, page B31890, credited by the certificate of registration of domain hcchotels.com, and the information society services provided in it meet all the requirements set forth in the aforementioned Law.
Please note that the data that you provide in the forms you can find on this website and on those you submit to our email address will be included, as they are transferred by you, in a file called B.D.G.A.LUTX.CORP, registered in the Private Files Register of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, under the responsibility of Lutx Corporació SL.
We will use your data in order to provide the services you request as well as to send you information about our products via email or by post.
We remind you that you have right of view, access, exclusion, cancellation, rectification and opposition in the terms set forth in the law, and especially in the Data Protection Act and LSSI.
It is understood that the user accepts the conditions laid down by pressing the "OK" button found in all data collection forms or by send us an email.
The personal information collected from our users is stored in the database described above, while ensuring appropriate technical and structural measures in order to preserve the integrity and security of the personal information provided.
Please note that the aforementioned file has a security document which complies with Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, approving the Regulation of Development of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, on Personal Data Protection (BOE no. 17 of 19/01/2008) and has established all the technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of data provided, without prejudice to inform you that Internet security measures are not foolproof.
The processing of personal data complies with the rules established in Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, on Personal Data Protection (BOE 14/12/1999).
LUTX CORPORACIÓ, SL reserves the right to take legal action against any party that fails to comply with the following prohibitions:
1. Use any of the content and services for illegal purposes or with illegal effects, prohibited in this Legal Notice, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or which might in any way damage, disable, overload, impair or impede the normal use of the Services, computer equipment or documents, files and all sorts of content stored on any computer equipment belonging to LUTX CORPORACIÓ, S.L.
2. Use content and services that are protected by any rights of intellectual or industrial property belonging to the company or third parties, without the User having previously obtained legal authorization to carry out the use made or intended.
3. Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, publicly communicate, transform or modify the Content, unless you have obtained the permission of the copyright holder or it is legally permitted.
4. Use the content for advertising purposes and send any kind of publicity and communications for the purpose of sale or other commercial nature without prior request or consent.
5. Incorporate viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal operation of the network, system or computer equipment (hardware and software) of LUTX CORPORACIÓ, S.L. or others, or that may damage the electronic documents and files stored on such computer equipment.
6. Obtain or attempt to obtain the Content, by using means or procedures other than those, as the case may be, which have been made available for this purpose and, in general, which are usually used on the Internet for this purpose provided they do not pose a risk of damaging or disabling the Website, the Services and/or the Content.
LUTX CORPORACIÓ, S.L. excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind that may arise from the transmission, distribution, storage, availability, reception or access to content, and in particular, though not exclusively, for damages that may arise.